Long-time readers of Pharyngula have been treated to PZ Myyrrzz’s (“If you doubt this is possible, how is it there are PIGMIES + DWARFS??“), so I was pleased to discover a veritable treasure trove of Pinkoski’s work.
Some of my favorites:
- “PIGMIES + DWARFS“. A classic.
- An angel blasts a T-rex.
- Sinless space aliens
- Some good advice for creationists
- “Come and drink with me, or I’ll kill you!“
- Conan and sword & sorcery vs. the Bible
- More sinless aliens
- I’ve never seen such a wholesome-looking drug dealer
- UFOs and Satan
- Jesus’ destructive light
- A fist fight between a Bordeaux drinker and a moonshiner? And what’s with the sword?
- The real “Star Wars”! Love the spandex.
- Apparently the horned “lamblike” beast in Revelation is an American bison
- Jim Pinkoski stands up for separation of church and state
- “be careful watching the TV shows “Charmed” or “Bewitched,” etc.!“